As per instructions of Indian Government, it is necessary to link Aadhaar card to mobile number which you are using. Its very easy to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR. In 2017 this process was running through retailers and bio-metric machines. Now in 2019, you can link your Aaadhaar card through IVR or OTP (one-time password) verification.
You need not to visit any retailer or outlet. Just pick your mobile and done this process in sometime. The process is very easy. Just dial the given number Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR that’s it.
For more information please read these steps. Put your query in comment section we will reply within one hour, promise😍.
Ps: your Aadhaar Card should be linked any mobile no to receive OTP
Only for: Vodafone, Idea or Airtel
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Using IVR/OTP:
1. Dial 14546 from your mobile number which you want to link with Aadhar.
2. Choose your language and it will ask your Aadhaar number.
3. Enter Aadhaar number and confirm it carefully.
4. You will recieve OTP on your linked aadhaar mobile number.
5. Now enter OTP which is recieved.
6. That is it. You are done and your mobile number now linked to mobile number.
This is very easy process to link aadhaar card to mobile number. You can done this process using OTP and complete your KYC with mobile number within minute.
Share this useful information with your friends too so they can also link thier mobile number without visiting any retailer or outlet.
- How to Extend Airtel Prepaid Validity at Free of Cost
- How to Stop Main Balance Deduction after Data get Over
Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR is going to be easy to verify or re-verify your Aadhar card. In this method, any one can link. The previous process was damn because you have to go the Biometric agent to link and that’s too boring. Now thode villagers can do it easily, who have not done yet.