Reliance Jio has introduced a new app on the Google Play store named Jio Group Talk. This app is currently under trial mode and available for Jio SIM users only. The app will be available soon for all other users. Jio Group Talk Conference Calling App is available for android platform only.
Currently, if you have an Android smartphone and Jio SIM, you can download this app and enjoy the conference call with your friends. Jio Group Talk App allows for calling up to 10 people at once and have other features also.
How To Download Jio Group Talk App:
The app is currently under trail version it means that still it does not have full features. The app is listed only for Android users on the Google Play Store. Currently it is not available for iOS users. If you are Jio Subscriber then you can follow below given simple steps to download the app and get started.
- First, ensure that you have an Android smartphone and Jio SIM.
- Now search JioTalkApp on the Google Play Store or click here to download JioTalkApp.
- Now sign in using your Jio mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your Jio mobile number for verification.
- After successful verification of your Jio number, you are ready to use the Jio Group Talk App for conference calls.
Jio Group Talk App Features:
- One Touch Multi Parti Calling App
- Simple Interface
- High Quality Voice
- Real Time Conference Set up
- Manage Conference
One Touch Multi-Parti Calling App:
Jio Group Talk App is one multi calling app exclusively for Jio users. You can have multi-party calls with your friends, team members, relatives etc.
Users can create and manage group conference calls for up to 10 members. Users do not need to add participant one by one. Just select multiple contacts in one time and get ready to talk.
High Quality Voice:
Jio group talk app supports HD calling. It means user can enjoy clear and HD conference calls.
Real Time Conference Set up:
User can send conference invitation to all selected contacts in one click. After that contacts can be managed during conference. User can remove and mute desired contact during conference call.
The great feature of this app is Manage Conference. You can Add or Remove participants. Also you can mute participants.
Jio Group Talk App has an extraordinary feature also which is Lecture Mode. In this feature, one member speaks and others listen.
More Info About Jio Group Talk App:
- Rated for 3+
- Version 1.0.3
- Updated on 8 Jan 2019
- Downloads 50k+
- App Size 6.15 MB
- Offered by Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Released on 19 Dec 2018
FAQ of JioGroupTalk App:
1. How can I start using Jio Group Talk application?
- Please download Jio Group Talk from Google Play store.
- After installing it, you have to configure it with your number.
- OTP will be received on your number which is used for verification. Now app is ready to use (for Limited trial)
2. What is the prerequisite for using Jio Group Talk?
- You have a VoLTE enabled device with Jio SIM card
- Device have internet connection
- Call/SMS must be working on the device
3. Can I use other operator’s SIM card to make agroup talk?
No. Please insert Jio SIM card to enjoy Jio Group Talk services. (Currently limited Employee trial)
4. Can I make Jio Group Talk call to non-Jio users?
5. Do all users need to have Jio Group Talk app to make conference?
6. Does my Application work on Wi-Fi?
Application will not work in only Wi-Fi zone. Device must be connected to Jio VoLTE
7. What does Manage Call means?
You can manage all callee on the conference. You may Add callee, individual Mute, Group Mute, Reconnect caller etc.
8. Can I make video conference with the application?
9. Can I make conference call to landline users?
10. Can I add international number to a Jio Group Talk conference call?
11. Can I use Jio Group Talk on a data only Phone (having Jio SIM Card)supporting Jio 4G Voice?
12. Do I need to use specific SIM slot preference to use Jio Group Talk in dual SIM devices?
13. Can I use Jio group talk to make chat / Group chat?
Currently you can only make conference calls
14. How can I change my Jio Group talk number?
You can change your JGT no. easily by logging out and login again with new Jio number
15. Can I add any number in Jio Group conference which is not in my contact list?
No. You have to save a contact first to add it in conference.
16. How can I add a new number to Jio Group Talk contacts?
You can add a new user from Jio Group Talk app or Native contacts
17. Can I edit already saved contact through application?
No. You have to edit a contact using native contacts app only
18. How do I delete a user from a group?
Long press the user you want to remove from a group and pop-up to remove will appear. Here you can delete the user from the group
19. Jio group Talk is showing OTP limit breached
Please wait for at least 5 minutes before requesting new OTP
20. How can I mute conferenceusers?
You can mute users individually by pressing mute button next to them in Manage call window. You can mute all users simultaneously (Lecture Mode) by pressing Mute All button at top right corner of Manage call screen.
21. How can I mute myself in a Jio Group talk conference call
Go back to native dialer screen by pressing cross button on top left of Manage call Screen. You can mute yourself from there
22. Some users are showing “Not Connected” in Manage Call window during a conference call
User showing “Not Connected” may be busy or not reachable at the moment conference call was initiated. You can retry them by pressing call button on their contact icon.
If you are Jio and android user you can download Jio Group Talk app now. Start using it and comment here your review about this app.