In this article you will know how to clone multiple times any Android Application on your android. So let’s rock, here we are going to discuss an app, app cloner, by which we can clone. If you have more than one Facebook account or if you want more even Whatsapp also.
Name of the app is App Cloner. Just install the premium version of Apk Cloner and follow below steps to clone. Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps.
What We Can do by Cloning Apps :
- Can do the unlimited clone.
- Can change the App Name.
- Can change the icon color
- Can Flip/Rotate the App icon
- Can also add a badge
Steps to Clone Apps :
- Download the App Cloner HERE and install.
- Open the app, now you can see all the apps that you have to install on your device.
- Click on that app, which you want to clone.
- Now change the setting there, as your wish.
- After that click on the (✔) symbol for cloning new app.
- That’s it, by repeating this process you can clone multiple times.
Some Points to Be Remember :
- The cloned app is completely separate from the original.
- Any changes made to either app will not be reflected in the other.
- You can also uninstall the original app.
- If you want to update the clone app, then 1st update original app, then clone the app and overwrite.
Apps that Can be Cloned :
• Amazon Kindle
• DropBox (except internal PDF viewer)
• Facebook (only on Android 5.0 or later, language is English only)
• Facebook Lite
• Opera, Opera Mini
• SwiftKey Keyboard
• Yahoo Mail
Not all apps can be cloned. Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work in case it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other apps by the same publisher.
App components that depend on the certificate such as Google account logins, Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and/or break the cloned app.