Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Answers Today– As we know Amazon now has started Amazon Quiz to get more customers. Amazon is the biggest online store to buy Fashion products, Home & Kitchen products, Accessories, Mobiles and much more.
Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Instant Offers Alerts: *Join Now*
Nowadays, this giant online store has started the best way to increase customers named Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz organized day-to-day by Amazon on its app. It is App Exclusive Quiz, mean you have to download their app. In this quiz, you can win smartphone such as iPhone, Nokia 6, Blackberry and more.
My purpose to write this post is to help you by providing all correct answers so you can become eligible to participate in the Lucky draw.
It is not guaranteed that you will win even after giving all correct answers but you should give a try who knows you are the winner.
We will try to add all correct answer. If we unable to provide you can comment and help others. Bookmark this page we will add answers to all upcoming quizzes in a single post. Hope you’ll like my effort.
[30th October] Today’s Answers Of Special Edition Quiz
- Digital Products
- Pet Supplies
- Gold Coins
- Your Rent
Amazon Quiz Time Todays Answers:
[30th October] Today’s Answers Of Sony Sound Bar Quiz:
1. What is the name of the brightest star in the sky apart from the sun?
Answer – Sirius
2. What state of matter is our Sun mainly made of?
Answer – Plasma
3. What is the galaxy we live in commonly called?
Answer – The milky way
4. Which Indian state recently celebrated the ‘Kati Bihu festival 2018’?
Answer – Assam
5. He is considered the pioneer of the field of political science and economics in India. He assisted the first Mauryan emperor Chandragupta in his rise to power. Who is he?
Answer – Chanakya
Answers of Amazon Quiz Contest today (29th Oct)
1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
Answer – True
2. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Answer – Jupiter
3. Which is the first Indian language to be given a Classical Language status?
Answer – Tamil
4. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of ____.
Answer – Sewers
5. Which Indian personality was recently crowned – ‘Miss Deaf Asia 2018’?
Answer – Nishtha Dudeja
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers (23rd Oct): Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records temperatures up to – 68-degree centigrade. Where is it located?
Answer – Russia
2. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Answer – Slumdog millionaire
3. Which British prime minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
Answer – Winston Churchill
4. She is the first woman to win the Sahitya Akademi Award for her magnum opus, a long poem, ‘Sunehade’ (Messages). Who is she?
Answer – Amrita Pritam
5. Which government corporation in India recently became the first to launch an online chat-bot called ‘Ask Disha’ to resolve customer queries?
Answer – IRCTC
Amazon Quiz Answers Today?
So, it was about Amazon Quiz in which everybody can participate and win some freebies. It is recommended that before going to quiz check this post for all correct and verified answers. Stay tuned for the more latest update about Amazon Quiz. Share this post to support us.
- Read Also : Get 10% Extra Amazon Pay Balance on Returning Product
- Read Also : Get 5% Cashback on Sending Email Gift Card